1) The competition will close on Monday 12 November 2018
2) Entrants must complete all three tasks for their entry to be valid, Like the post, share it publicly on their feed and tag a friend.
3) Prize is the choice of 2 tickets to any of the festival's main events excluding the Festival opening and Closing dinners.
4) Winners will need to arrange their own transport to the events,
5) no cash alternative will be offered.
6) Prize is subject to availability of capacity, in the scenario that the chosen event is sold out the winner will be able to choose an alternative event to attend.
7) Winner must be 18 years or over and agree to be included in Visit Gibraltar and Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary Festival publicity.
8) The prize is not open to employees (or members of their families) of The Gibraltar Tourist Board or anyone connected with the promotion or festival.
9) The promoter is Gibraltar Tourist Board, Duke Of Kent House, Cathedral Square, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
10) Judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
11) Entrants details may be shared with the Gibraltar Tourist Board and Gibunco Gibraltar International Literary Festival. By entering you accept to be added to their respective email newsletter databases. By entering this prize draw you are accepting the terms and conditions set out above.
12) If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner after 4 days, the prize will become null and void.
13) The competition will end Monday 12 November 2018. Winners will be contacted via Facebook private message and email.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice, in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or similar event.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.