Accessibility

Font size

Filters

Highlight

Colour

Zoom

The Convent

The Convent was completed in 1531 and was originally home to a group of Franciscan friars. It has been the official residence of the Governor of Gibraltar since 1728. The building was largely rebuilt during the 18th and 19th centuries. Festival events take place in the ballroom.

Venue Details


The Convent Main Street
Tel: +350 20045440
Email:

Our Sponsors

The Gibunco Group Logo
HM Government of Gibraltar Logo
Gibraltar Tourist Board Logo
Gibraltar Department of Education Logo
Gibraltar Tourist Board Logo
Gibraltar Cultural Services Logo
John Mackintosh Educational Trust Logo
The Gibraltar Magazine Logo
Gibtelecom Logo
Europort (International) Holdings Limited Logo
MHBland Logo
Bassadone Automotive Group Logo
Gibraltar Chronicle Logo
Panorama Logo
Insight Logo
Sunborn Gibraltar Logo
Saccone and Speed Logo
NASUWT Logo
Gibraltar Garrison Library Logo
Capurro Logo
DHL Logo
The Rock Hotel Logo
Blackwell’s Logo
University of Gibraltar Logo
Dolphin Adventure Logo
easyJet Logo
Hotel Chocolat Logo
Costa Coffee Logo
GBC Logo
Oxford Cultural Collective Logo
Serruya Logo
The Jewel Box Logo